DISCONTINUED - FRED’S AT HOME - (Vegetarian) KALE & BROCCOLI PESTO
“This menu is designed to be warm, comforting and highlights the best produce of the season. Silky pasta tossed together with a healthful green sauce made of broccoli and kale, accompanied by hearty roasted vegetables, garlicky bread rolls and tart lemony salad leaves.”
– Danielle Alvarez, Head Chef, Fred’s.
- Bread knots with garlic oil and whipped ricotta
- Roasted pumpkin and Jerusalem artichokes with hazelnut and Balsamic vinaigrette
- Chicory leaves with lemon and parmesan dressing
- Handkerchief pasta with broccoli and kale pesto
- Winter fruit crumble with crème anglaise
You will need:
- Roasting tray
- Small pot
- Medium-sized sauté pan
- Mixing bowl (optional)
- Slotted spoon or skimmer
- Salt and black pepper
Please note these fresh meals are semi-prepared and easy enough for any home cook to prepare and enjoy within 48hrs. For cooking instructions visit our recipes page.
SERVES: 2 PeopleOur meals are prepared in a kitchen that contains eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, sesame, crustaceans, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. We cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.