FELIX AT HOME - ROAST LAMB RACK
" A delicious summer meal best enjoyed with a good bottle of rosé." - Nathan Johnson, Executive Chef, Felix.
- Roast spring lamb rack, thyme and rosemary jus
- Hot smoked salmon salad, fennel, goats curd, watercress, lemon & mustard vinaigrette
- Provencal roast kipfler potato, piquillo pepper, olive & espelette
- Baby cos salad, herb vinaigrette
- Demi baguette
- White chocolate and raspberry mille-feuille
You will need:
- Bread knife
- 2 mixing bowls
- 2 medium frying pans
- Small sauce pan
- Good salted butter
- Vegetable oil
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Please note these fresh meals are semi-prepared and easy enough for any home cook to prepare and enjoy within 48hrs. For cooking instructions visit our recipes page.
SERVES: 2 PeopleOur meals are prepared in a kitchen that contains eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, sesame, crustaceans, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. We cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.