DISCONTINUED - BERT'S BAR & BRASSERIE AT HOME - CRISPY PORCHETTA
"The sound of good crackling fighting against the knife will evoke a celebration of feasting with this Italian classic of a Porchetta. Free-range pork belly is rolled with herbs and roasted until crisp. Accompanied with a vibrant salsa verde and soft garlic jus, sides of roasted sweet pumpkin with spiced yoghurt and mint along with preserved lemon butter green beans, this menu will elevate your long lunch game." - Jordan Toft, Executive Chef, Bert's Bar & Brasserie.
- Dill cured salmon, buttery brioche toasts, cucumber pickle
- Crispy porchetta with fennel salt and herb and garlic salsa verde
- Roasted sweet pumpkin, spiced yoghurt, mint and parsley
- Green beans, preserved lemon butter and toasted almonds
- Waffles with chocolate sauce, cherries and praline
You will need:
- Oven preheated to 240°C.
- 4L pot
- Small pot
- Serving platters
Please note these fresh meals are semi-prepared and easy enough for any home cook to prepare and enjoy within 48hrs. For cooking instructions visit our recipes page.
SERVES: 2 PeopleOur meals are prepared in a kitchen that contains eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, sesame, crustaceans, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. We cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.