BERT'S BAR & BRASSERIE AT HOME - RIB OF BEEF
"This menu is designed to be eaten shared, family style in either one or two courses. Serve the parfait with toasted bread as a snack while you finish the rest or serve it all at the same time." - Jordan Toft, Executive Chef, Bert's Bar & Brasserie.
- Duck liver parfait with madeira jelly, toasted sourdough
- Rib of Beef with garlic and bay jus and mustard butter
- Olive oil and oregano crushed potatoes
- Salad leaves with soft herbs and lemon dressing
- Waffle with chocolate sauce, cherries and praline
SERVES: 2 PeopleOur meals are prepared in a kitchen that contains eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, sesame, crustaceans, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. We cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.