The health and well-being of Merivale’s staff, guests and surrounding communities is our number one priority.
We are doing everything we can to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19 at our bottle shops, take away food locations and our Merivale at Home offering which helps to deliver our restaurant experiences right to our guests’ front doors.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Merivale engaged independent public health experts to support our organisation to:
- develop and implement a COVID-19 pandemic response plan, and
- support us in making informed, balanced and respectful decisions based on the expert medical advice of the Australian authorities, and
- ensure our response is aligned with the advice provided by NSW Health, Australian Government Department of Health, NSW Safe Work and the World Health Organisation (WHO).
Some of the action we have taken to protect our staff, guests and surrounding communities include:
- maintaining our exceptional levels of hygiene and cleanliness of our workplaces, and
- implementing enhanced cleaning and sanitisation protocols, and
- implemented appropriate physical distancing (where practicable), and
- ensure the appropriate use of protective personal equipment (PPE), and
- encouraging customers to use contactless payment options, and
- supporting our workforce to overcome any barriers (e.g. visa, immigration status or financial hardship) to accessing testing and medical treatment where appropriate.
We are closely monitoring the advice provided by state and federal health authorities and will update our pandemic response plan and our precautions accordingly.
Thank you for your continued support during these changing and challenging times