TOTTI'S AT HOME - VEAL SCHNITZEL & FETTUCCINE IN SUGO
“We’ve taken all the stress out of entertaining or cooking for your family, if you can boil water and turn on your oven then you are ready to crush this Tottis at home box.”
– Mike Eggert, Executive Chef, Totti’s.
We recommend warming your bread and cooking your pasta last so it's hot when you’re ready to sit down. This is a generous menu for two.
- Totti’s signature wood-fired bread
- Antipasti of burrata, tomato salad and prosciutto
- Fettuccini with tomato sugo and stracciatella
- Veal rump schnitzel, capers and parmesan
- Broccolini with almond dressing
- Rocket and parmesan salad
- Hazelnut tiramisu
You will need:
- Baking tray
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Mixing bowl
- Pot for boiling water
- Slotted spoon or pasta spoon
- Rubber heat proof spatula
- 2 x fry pans or saucepans
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Please note these fresh meals are semi-prepared and easy enough for any home cook to prepare and enjoy within 48hrs. For cooking instructions visit our recipes page.
SERVES: 2-3 People - This is a generous meal for two, you can have it as one large dinner or two smaller meals.Our meals are prepared in a kitchen that contains eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, sesame, crustaceans, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. We cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.