TOTTI’S AT HOME - PRAWN CASARECCE & LAMB RAGU
“This is a really fun and super easy kit to prepare which will let you impress your family or party with friends in the comfort of your own home.”
– Mike Eggert, Executive Chef, Totti’s.
We recommend warming your bread and cooking your pastas last so they’re hot when you’re ready to sit down. Make one pasta and save the other for another time or make both. This is a generous menu for two.
- Totti’s signature wood-fired bread
- Antipasti of burrata, tomato salad and anchovies
- Totti’s famous lamb pappardelle
- Casarecce pasta with prawns
- Broccolini with almonds
- Cucumber and dill salad
- Waffle with chocolate sauce, cherries and praline
You will need:
- Baking tray
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Vegetable peeler
- Mixing bowl
- Pot for boiling water
- Slotted spoon or pasta spoon
- Rubber heat proof spatula
- 2 x fry pans or saucepans
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Please note these fresh meals are semi-prepared and easy enough for any home cook to prepare and enjoy within 48hrs. For cooking instructions visit our recipes page.
SERVES: 2 People - This is a generous meal for two, you can have it as one large dinner or two smaller meals.Our meals are prepared in a kitchen that contains eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, sesame, crustaceans, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. We cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.