THE PADDINGTON AT HOME - WHOLE SPATCHCOCK CHICKEN
"The Paddington box is a great one for eating outside, there's not much to prep and all the food is to share, so you can just dig in."
- Ben Greeno.
- Edamame dip, crispy wonton skins
- Red rice, black olives, toasted farro, shaved fennel, roast almonds
- Burrata, spring peas, pesto
- Whole spatchcock chicken, roasted with herbes de Provence
- Duck fat potato, garlic and rosemary
- Cos lettuce, Ceasar dressing
- Hazelnut tiramisu
You will need:
- 2 baking trays
- Sharp knife
- 2 mixing bowls
- Large spoon
Please note these fresh meals are semi-prepared and easy enough for any home cook to prepare and enjoy within 48hrs. For cooking instructions visit our recipes page.
SERVES: 2-3 PeopleOur meals are prepared in a kitchen that contains eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, sesame, crustaceans, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. We cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.