MS. G'S AT HOME - SLOW ROASTED PORK HOCK
"This menu is a whole lot of fun. Cheeseburger spring rolls are always a winner, and the slow-roasted pork hock is a bit of a choose your own adventure. Take a little bit of pork, add condiments, and fold into a lettuce leaf for a heavenly mouthful."
- Dan Hong, exec chef, Ms. G's.
- Cheeseburger spring rolls
- Tom yum fried rice, prawn, crunchy Thai furikake
- Stir fried gailan with dashi soy, black bean fried garlic
- Slow roasted pork hock, five flavour sauce, cucumber kimchi, fresh herbs, butter lettuce
- White chocolate and raspberry mille-feuille
You will need:
- Steamer basket
- Oven Baking tray
- Medium pot
- Large deep pot
- Sharp knife
- Disposable gloves
Please note these fresh meals are semi-prepared and easy enough for any home cook to prepare and enjoy within 48hrs. For cooking instructions visit our recipes page.
SERVES: 2 PeopleOur meals are prepared in a kitchen that contains eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, sesame, crustaceans, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. We cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.