MR. WONG AT HOME - POACHED SOY CHICKEN & BLACK PEPPER PRAWNS
– Dan Hong, Executive Chef, Mr. Wong.
- Dumpling selection
- Poached soy chicken with ginger shallot relish and chilli sauce
- Wok fried black pepper prawn
- Steamed iceberg lettuce with soy dressing and shallot oil
- Special fried rice
- White chocolate and raspberry mille-feuille
You will need:
- Oven and stove
- Sharp knife
- Steamer basket, steamer pot, or a portable steamer
- Medium pan
- Medium pot
- Soy sauce for dumplings
Please note these fresh meals are semi-prepared and easy enough for any home cook to prepare and enjoy within 48hrs. For cooking instructions visit our recipes page.
SERVES: 2 People
Our meals are prepared in a kitchen that contains eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, sesame, crustaceans, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. We cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.