HOTEL CENTENNIAL AT HOME - TRUFFLED CHICKEN
"We're in the midst of truffle season here in Australia. It's tempting to just shave truffle over anything and everything, but here is a menu designed to really let them shine." – Ben Greeno, Executive Chef, Hotel Centennial
- Duck and black truffle terrine with truffle mustard
- Baguette with truffle butter
- Truffled corn-fed chicken crown with mushroom fricassee
- Truffled potato gratin with comte and parmesan
- Watercress salad
- Black truffle Brillat Savarin with lavosh
- Winter fruit crumble with crème anglaise
You will need:
- Baking tray x2
- Non-stick fry pan
- Mixing bowl
- Vegetable oil
Please note these fresh meals are semi-prepared and easy enough for any home cook to prepare and enjoy within 48hrs. For cooking instructions visit our recipes page.
SERVES: 2 PeopleOur meals are prepared in a kitchen that contains eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, sesame, crustaceans, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. We cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.