FRED'S AT HOME - (Vegetarian) CANNELLONI
“This is a hearty vegetarian meal designed to be shared and will happily feed two people.”
– Danielle Alvarez, Head Chef, Fred’s.
- Bread knots with whipped ricotta and garlic oil
- Cannelloni with roasted pumpkin, brown butter and sage
- Roasted tomatoes with black olive and marjoram relish
- Heirloom lettuces with honey and chardonnay vinaigrette
- Valrhona chocolate mousse with salted caramel and chocolate crumble
You will need:
- Small roasting tray
- Mixing bowl
- Aluminum foil
- Chopping board and knife
Please note these fresh meals are semi-prepared and easy enough for any home cook to prepare and enjoy within 48hrs. For cooking instructions visit our recipes page.
SERVES: 2 PeopleOur meals are prepared in a kitchen that contains eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, sesame, crustaceans, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. We cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.