FRED’S AT HOME - BRAISED BEEF SHORT RIB
“This menu is designed to be hearty and warming. It’s exactly what I want during the cold months. A long-cooked braise filling your house with delicious aromas, hearty roast vegetables, silky green pasta and crunchy tart salad leaves. Have your pasta first as an entrée or eat everything all together.”
– Danielle Alvarez, Head Chef, Fred’s.
- Bread knots with garlic oil and whipped ricotta
- Roasted pumpkin and Jerusalem artichokes with hazelnut and balsamic vinaigrette
- Chicory leaves with lemon and parmesan dressing
- Handkerchief pasta with broccoli and kale pesto
- Red wine braised beef short ribs with horseradish cream
- Waffle with chocolate sauce, cherries and praline
You will need:
- Roasting dish or oven safe pan
- Roasting tray
- Small pot
- Medium-sized sauté pan
- Mixing bowl (optional)
- Slotted spoon or skimmer
- Salt and black pepper
Please note these fresh meals are semi-prepared and easy enough for any home cook to prepare and enjoy within 48hrs. For cooking instructions visit our recipes page.
SERVES: 2-3 PeopleOur meals are prepared in a kitchen that contains eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, sesame, crustaceans, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. We cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.