BERT'S AT HOME - GRILLED ASADO SHORT RIB OF BEEF
"We designed this menu with thoughts of summer BBQs and picnics. A big, abundant shared table full of life and freshness. We suggest you start with the crudité while you are preparing the rest, or cook it all up and enjoy all together."
– Jordan Toft, Bert's Bar & Brasserie.
- Crudité with bagna cauda
- Grilled asado short rib of beef
- Salsa of oregano, roast garlic, sumac, lemon
- Charred sugarloaf cabbage with sherry and walnut vinaigrette
- Tomato, strachiatella and rocket salad
- Hazelnut tiramisu
You will need:
- Sharp knife
- Small saucepan
- BBQ grill / medium sauté pan / griddle pan
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Sea salt
SERVES: 2 PeopleOur meals are prepared in a kitchen that contains eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, sesame, crustaceans, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. We cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.